Soccer Pictures arrived yesterday and when I saw them I had only one thought: "When did my first born baby grow up??" This child looks like an honest to goodness elementary school aged kid. None of his clothes even have a "T" after the size on them anymore which makes me sad. He is a full fledged grown up boy!!! Our pastor was in tears on Sunday as his youngest was about to move out and he told me, "Don't blink! Don't be too busy! Soak in every moment of your kids being home because they grow up so fast!" They certainly do grow up too fast. Just today I was reminded of that AGAIN....but that's a topic for another post.
Tom tells me that Aiden is a great soccer player. He thinks before he makes his move and he's quick. He understands defense and offense. The rest of Aiden's team frequently quits or refuses to play but Aiden sticks with it the whole time. We are proud of him!! I'm not ready to commit to a serious soccer club, but I should probably get ready because that's where this is going. :)
Tom tells me that Aiden is a great soccer player. He thinks before he makes his move and he's quick. He understands defense and offense. The rest of Aiden's team frequently quits or refuses to play but Aiden sticks with it the whole time. We are proud of him!! I'm not ready to commit to a serious soccer club, but I should probably get ready because that's where this is going. :)


Comments