We spent this morning at one of my favorite places: Teddy Bear Park. Our homeschool co-op gets together every other Thursday for FUN! This past year we weren't all that plugged into co-op simply because
I couldn't be there. I was only able to drop Aiden off for Kindergarten but I couldn't stay. So, it's not really our "community" yet, but I want it to be. The more I see these families the more we get to know each other and I have high hopes...for Tom and I to find friends and for Aiden to find friends. I was the summer calendar coordinator so I got to put many of our favorite places on the calendar and also add some in that we haven't been to but look super fun. How could Teddy Bear Park disappoint??
 |
| Spider Man! |
 |
| I don't have many pictures of Aiden because I did not follow him around with a camera. He was playing with friends!!! So I did NOT disturb him! |
Comments