The long cold winter is still a very recent memory which is probably why these first few weeks of June have seemed so wonderful. They've been so wonderful that I've thought about reconsidering Tom's offer to request a job transfer to somewhere with a more temperate climate year round. But then I think not. I was born and raised in Iowa but I am a Minnesota girl through and through. Say what you will about the Twin Cities, but I LOVE living here. The boys and I are LOVING summer. Somedays (lots of days) we go somewhere and lots of days we stay home. I keep thinking that the long lazy days of Summer will arrive soon, but we've been having so much fun staying busy that I kind of doubt the lazy Summer days will ever arrive. The little boys and I leave this weekend for a week stay with Pappy, Marme and Ami at Pappy and Marme's new house!!! We are EXCITED! So, this is the last you'll hear from me until we return.
![]() |
| Strawberry Shortcake in the Treehouse |
![]() |
| Last day of Soccer and Grandmommy and Grandpa got to come! |
![]() |
| On the day it was chilly the boys decided to "work from home." |



Comments