I fell a week behind on Project Life but I'm burning the midnight oil catching up (on all things...not just picture taking). All things school related begin this week and I'll just be trying to keep a float as we transition into our new schedule. The boys, who have run wild all Summer doing as they please, are in for a bit of a surprise this week. I hope they love all the things we'll be learning at home and elsewhere. I have lots of meaningful posts swimming in my head that I want to put here to preserve memories. Be patient with me....I'll get to it.
Week 35: Close- Aiden and his cousins, Maddy and Teagan, are close. They ran wild every weekend together at the cabin. I know someday they'll grow up and their relationship will change somewhat, but I know they'll hold these memories of their childhood spent together in their hearts.
Close for Sage means up close and personal with one of the many toads that he catches and keeps for a pet (aka: victim) up at the cabin. Sage's Grandmothers are constantly trying to defend the toads he catches and encourage him to let the toads go back to their families. Eventually the toad does get away and it is usually before he squeezes them a little too much. The curiosity just can't be tamed.
Week 35: Close- Aiden and his cousins, Maddy and Teagan, are close. They ran wild every weekend together at the cabin. I know someday they'll grow up and their relationship will change somewhat, but I know they'll hold these memories of their childhood spent together in their hearts.
Close for Sage means up close and personal with one of the many toads that he catches and keeps for a pet (aka: victim) up at the cabin. Sage's Grandmothers are constantly trying to defend the toads he catches and encourage him to let the toads go back to their families. Eventually the toad does get away and it is usually before he squeezes them a little too much. The curiosity just can't be tamed.


Comments