Sage turns 3 this coming Friday and so today we celebrated with our family. We can't describe how blessed we feel to have family that loves us and comes to celebrate our children with us. It means so. so. much! Sage decided on a John Deere Party so that's exactly what we had. Since we had just moved when Sage turned one, and since last year his birthday was on Thanksgiving, this was his first really official birthday party. He didn't quite know what to expect but when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" you could tell that Sage felt very special. Now it's late, I'm partied out, and headed to bed. This week I'll be soaking in every last drop of my 2 year old while I can. In just a few short days he turns 3 and I can't believe that's possible. I remember his birth like it happened yesterday and I desperately want to freeze time.
| Cupcakes in a wagon. :) |
| Waiting for the party to begin. |
| John Deere Lollipops. |
| It had been WAY too long since we had seen Pappy and Marme. We missed them sooo much. Marme was the mastermind behind Sage's decorations and we love her for them! |
| Happy Birthday, sweet Sage! |
| Blowing out the candles! |
| YUM! |
| Come spring he'll be trading in his Radio Flyer Trike for these new wheels. This new ride is pretty sweet. We were so blessed today....and come Friday we'll be celebrating again! |
Comments