Macy's Christmas display....I LOVE it! Macy's used to change their display yearly but years ago they stopped and Santa Land has become their signature 8th floor display here to stay. For a couple years I was mad. It was so fun to see something new each year. But now we embrace Santa Land and we LOVE it. I think this was the 8th or 9th year in a row that we've been so it's become a long standing tradition. I've been there with crowds of people and we've been there and had almost the whole place to ourselves, like this morning. Obviously, going on a Monday morning is the best time to go.
Sage was mesmerized. And I was too. Santa Land defines merriment and wonder and magic and all the sweetness that comes with the festivities of an American Christmas Celebration. We missed our friends who got sick and couldn't go, but we were able to meet up with some other friends and had a lovely morning.
Sage was mesmerized. And I was too. Santa Land defines merriment and wonder and magic and all the sweetness that comes with the festivities of an American Christmas Celebration. We missed our friends who got sick and couldn't go, but we were able to meet up with some other friends and had a lovely morning.
| Sage never once faced the camera. He was too busy taking it all in. |
| If I wasn't lazy I'd dig out 6 years of pictures of my kid(s) in this exact same spot, mostly of the back of their heads. |
| Where all those elves make treats. |
| The Elve's bedroom. My favorite room. |
Comments