Defining advent as the expectant waiting and preparation of the coming of the nativity has such deep meaning and produces much excitement at our house! I'm not really sure what "day" of advent we're on since we've been in the festive spirit for awhile. I'm also not sure that I'll be posting everyday because that's just a lot of things to get done in a day. At best maybe I'll combine the days. Time will tell. Time is also ticking by s-l-o-w-l-y for two little boys who are over the moon excited about the possibility of a puppy on Christmas morning. They have been drawing puppies, playing with their stuffed puppies, reading puppy books, and asking to play puppy games on the computer. To top it off we get to read to Dudley today whom, I've been informed, looks just like our puppy will probably look when he grows up. So, no pressure, Santa. ;)
| Today was craft day and we painted star ornaments. |
| The painting entertained them both for a collective total of ten minutes. |
Comments