Tom has been home for the last 5 days and while normally we would have planned something exciting, I'm in no condition to leave the house. ;) However, having him home has been so, so wonderful as he's been able to do all the things I can't and just overall keep the peace around here. He goes back to work tomorrow and he will be gone a lot over the next two weeks and no one is more sad than I am.
While Tom was home he was able to take Aiden on his field trip to go snow shoeing. First they attended a class about tracking animals and then they were able to go out and put what they learned into practice. If we had more snow I'm sure the kids would have gotten more of a feel for snow shoeing, but it was probably ok for their little legs that there wasn't so much snow. Snow shoeing is HARD work. Aiden had a blast and his own snow shoes are in his future. I think the field trip ended with lots of hot cocoa and cookies. It's been C-O-L-D up here!
While Tom was home he was able to take Aiden on his field trip to go snow shoeing. First they attended a class about tracking animals and then they were able to go out and put what they learned into practice. If we had more snow I'm sure the kids would have gotten more of a feel for snow shoeing, but it was probably ok for their little legs that there wasn't so much snow. Snow shoeing is HARD work. Aiden had a blast and his own snow shoes are in his future. I think the field trip ended with lots of hot cocoa and cookies. It's been C-O-L-D up here!



Comments