Yesterday we left the house and went to Como Zoo. And for the record we left the house last week too and went to the Omni Theater at the Science Museum. So, even though the boys have cabin fever and are bouncing off the walls, they have done a few things. Anyway, I love Como in the in the winter time. I don't know why we don't go every week. It's good for my soul. It's like a taste of Summer. We toured the gardens and then Mikelene and I sat on a bench and chatted while Jim was good enough to take the boys outside to see all the animals at the zoo. Yesterday Como had to put down it's female lion, so I was glad the boys got to see her one last time.
 |
| Our 4 sweet boys |
 |
| Love this place! The boys are in there somewhere...most likely disturbing all the avid and serious gardeners. ;) |
Comments