This sweet little child is teeter tottering on the edge of toddlerhood and childhood and I just want to stop time. He sounded out his first word yesterday during school and that says a lot about whats going on in his brain. He is absorbing so much and like Aiden he is starting to learn on his own and make connections between what he already knows and new information. It's so fun to watch and at the same time I want him to slow down and stay little. He still hangs onto some of his toddler words and thinks clementines are called tinatines. :) He thinks oatmeal is called A.B.O. And yesterday when I asked him if he swallowed his gum he said, "No, I ate it!" He asks increasingly more questions about God and his own innocent faith is emerging. His interests involve anything with a motor or a button or anything that goes fast. His 4th birthday is coming up and his very own vacuum is at the top of the list. I have a feeling he'll most definitely be getting that! Sage is also my love. Several times a day I hear, "Mama! I love you and I like you! You are my best Mama I ever had!" And I always say, "You make my heart happy, Sage!" To which Sage always replies, "I know!" :) Please little Sage, don't ever get too big to stop playing in your Cozy Coop!
Comments