The boys have friends over today and they are happily playing outside with swords and battle axes that I deemed to big for inside play. I'm in here with Cade drinking Kombucha and enjoying a few minutes of rare silence. We were at the cabin all weekend loving time spent with our family. We celebrated Sage's birthday with Marme, Pappy, Ami, and Uncle Will. Cade got to meet Uncle Will, Uncle Erik, and Allyson for the first time and my mom, Ashley and I even made christmas crafts and had a shopping trip. Aside from cleaning up from the worst mouse invasion ever, it was a marvelous weekend.
 |
| Happy Birthday, Sage! |
 |
| Briggs Lake November 2015 |
 |
| Uncle Erik, Cade, and Allyson |
 |
| Sage got a vaccuum for his birthday..something he's been asking and asking for! It's a Dyson for kids and it really sucks up tiny little pieces. Anyway, Sage gladly helped Pappy clean up after the mice. :) |
Comments