Pretty pictures are my love language. And Mandi, our doula and photographer, speaks my love language very well. She came over when Cade was about 6 weeks and did a lifestyle session at our house. I love these pictures. They are beautiful. And they aren't beautiful because my house is some sort of perfect designer home (it's not!), or because our outfits were well planned (they weren't), or because my family is photogenic (we aren't!), or because the boys were well behaved (HAH!). I love these pictures because they capture our real life and freeze moments in time that I never want to loose. We aren't perfect but we're happy. And we're blessed. The days are long but the years are short and even so I'm treasuring this season of three small children.
![]() |
| This crazy family photo is as good as it gets. The boys just couldn't sit still. |
![]() |
| This sums up how the boys acted. Never a quiet moment. |
![]() |
| The pictures tired Tom out! |
























Comments