1.I'm going to stop apologizing for posts being infrequent. I wish they were more numerous, but even though Cade is happy baby he's a demanding baby. These days when I'm choosing between eating, sleeping, and showering the blog doesn't make the final cut. But I wish it did.
2. Cade loves to sit and "talk." He'll get my attention and I'll talk to him and he'll smile and coo. He can mimic "ah-goo" and I hear him say it frequently on his own too. He is the sweetest. Aiden thought Cade needed to get a jump start on school so he showed him some pictures in his Atlas this morning and Cade was quite attentive.
1106151906.mp4 from Jenny on Vimeo.
3. Every night I sit by Sage while he goes to sleep. We blow kisses and Sage catches them and decides if he'll put the kiss on his check or in his heart. It's adorable and probably the biggest decision Sage makes all day. ;)
1104151858a.mp4 from Jenny on Vimeo.
4. Halloween was low key. Aiden was Spiderman, Sage was a tiger, and Cade wore a raccon hat. Does that count? We did trunk or treat at church and just one other street. Even with just those two places I still throw away candy when the kids aren't looking.
2. Cade loves to sit and "talk." He'll get my attention and I'll talk to him and he'll smile and coo. He can mimic "ah-goo" and I hear him say it frequently on his own too. He is the sweetest. Aiden thought Cade needed to get a jump start on school so he showed him some pictures in his Atlas this morning and Cade was quite attentive.
1106151906.mp4 from Jenny on Vimeo.
3. Every night I sit by Sage while he goes to sleep. We blow kisses and Sage catches them and decides if he'll put the kiss on his check or in his heart. It's adorable and probably the biggest decision Sage makes all day. ;)
1104151858a.mp4 from Jenny on Vimeo.
4. Halloween was low key. Aiden was Spiderman, Sage was a tiger, and Cade wore a raccon hat. Does that count? We did trunk or treat at church and just one other street. Even with just those two places I still throw away candy when the kids aren't looking.
Comments