Because this sweet little face melts my heart everyday. Even his brothers can't get enough of him. God, thank you for this little boy we never knew we wanted so, so much!
Cade is learning he has hands! This, of course, is so fun to watch! I'll catch him realzing his hand belongs to him as he swings it in front of his face. He'll stop at just look at his own hand and it makes me laugh even though this is the third little boy I've watched realize he can control his hands. :) Cade is beginning to grab toys and that's been fun for him. And believe it or not (even though it's way too soon to tell) I just might have my first right handed boy!
Cade is learning he has hands! This, of course, is so fun to watch! I'll catch him realzing his hand belongs to him as he swings it in front of his face. He'll stop at just look at his own hand and it makes me laugh even though this is the third little boy I've watched realize he can control his hands. :) Cade is beginning to grab toys and that's been fun for him. And believe it or not (even though it's way too soon to tell) I just might have my first right handed boy!

Comments