Skip to main content

One of the Big Boys

This little baby has some fat rolls! I love it! I haven't had him weighed recently and I can't remember how much the other 2 weighed at this age. But, Cade is just shy of  5 months and I've been digging out 9-12 month clothes. I know the other boys wore the size that matched their age or even slightly under so Cade is my baby roly poly baby!
Cade is turning into my big boy! He'll always be my baby but Cade thinks he can run with the big boys and clearly lets me know when he isn't happy with me and wants to play with his brothers. I set Cade in his bouncy seat beside me to fold laundry and he was not happy about it. So, I propped him up in his boppy with Aiden and Sage playing legos and Cade was happy there while I folded mulitple baskets of clothes. Aiden especially loves to hang out with Cade and gives him lots of attention. Cade is captivated by his big brother. Sage doesn't pay as much attention but loves him just the same.






Sage...my 2nd born, cute as can be little boy. A morning this week the conversation went like this:
Sage: "Mama, I love you a million zillion plus a hundred loves. I can't count that high, but that's how much I love you."
Mama: Heart melthing. :)

Comments

Sally said…
Oh how I love these pics and your blogs that let us keep up a little on your lives. They are all so precious ! It is so wonderful to see these three boys love each other so much. Sage really knows how to express love in a way that steals a Mom's heart!

Popular posts from this blog

Apple Creek

 A new year, a new orchard. This year we tried out Apple Creek Orchard and it was a really pretty place. We picked apples, took a hay ride, and the boys had fun with the apple slinger. We were joined by Tom's parents and it feels so good to have them now living close by instead of far away. 

Almost to the finish line.

 It's hard to believe that Aiden turns 18 in one week and walks through graduation in just one month. After more than a decade of homeschooling, 2 years of PSEO, and no less than one million moments that I'll treasure forever, my oldest will be an adult and graduated. Great things are ahead for my boy!

Happy Birthday, Cade!

 My littlest is seven and it's hard  not to be sad. We couldn't be without him, and we're so glad he's ours.  At seven years old Cade loves to do what everyone else is doing. He will NOT play by himself, and maybe it's because he's used to having someone to entertain him all the time. He loves legos and soccer. He also loves to read. I am ALWAYS finding Cade trying to tackle reading a book he probably isn't quite ready for. Lately he's been trying to read The Hobbit. While he's able to read all the words, he just doesn't have the depth of understanding to read it independently quite yet. He LOVES Tom Sawyer so he was delighted to find an abridged version to read.  Cade makes up his own mind about things. He will NOT be bossed around. He holds his own, so I don't worry about his brothers pushing him over. Cade also won't be pushed over physically. He is one tough kid. If Cade is crying, I know he is actually hurt because he never cries ove...