The boys have been spending most of these summer days outside (when it's not raining which isn't often). We had wanted to go to a park today but I spent all day trying to get Cade to take a nap, thus we were home bound. We were all enjoying outside for a bit and I took some snapshots of the boys with my better camera just to freeze time. They grow so quickly. Here they are doing their favorite thing. Playing with weapons.
I have had cute conversations with Sage recently. It went like this:
Me: Wouldn't it be amazing to be alive when Jesus come back to get us?
Sage: You mean we don't have to die first?
Mama: No, if we haven't died yet we can still go to heaven with Jesus. It just depends on when he comes.
Sage: Oh!
Mama: Won't it be amazing to hear the trumpet and see Jesus coming on the clouds?
Sage: Yes! And when he comes I'll go grab my binoculars so I can get a closer look!
Also, for whatever reason Sage thinks if he wears goggles in the pool he doesn't need to plug his nose. ;)
| My beautiful baby! He turned 8 months this past week. |
I have had cute conversations with Sage recently. It went like this:
Me: Wouldn't it be amazing to be alive when Jesus come back to get us?
Sage: You mean we don't have to die first?
Mama: No, if we haven't died yet we can still go to heaven with Jesus. It just depends on when he comes.
Sage: Oh!
Mama: Won't it be amazing to hear the trumpet and see Jesus coming on the clouds?
Sage: Yes! And when he comes I'll go grab my binoculars so I can get a closer look!
Also, for whatever reason Sage thinks if he wears goggles in the pool he doesn't need to plug his nose. ;)
Comments