It's 9:30 and I'm sitting down for the first time today. This day has been long. Doing school while having an 11 month old who is choosing not to nap is challenging. Add in soccer practice and cancelled soccer practice and soccer practice that was moved indoors and a 4 year old who was very emotional about the whole thing and I'm spent. The aforementioned 4 year old finally went to bed after the meltdown of the century. As for the 11 month old, it's a good thing he's cute. I captured this little video today of Cade signing and saying "all done." Ironically, after today I kind of want to throw my hands up and yell "all done" as well. ;) Anyway, I'm trying hard to capture all the things on video for Cade that I captured of Aiden when he was little. I've got my work cut out for me that's for sure.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
Comments