Cade. I have so much to say about him yet he is the main reason why my blogs are infrequent. He is a busy boy, crawling everywhere, pulling himself to stand, balancing on his own and pushing the boundaries. So, he needs a watchful eye 110% of the time. He is very communicative. He waves hi and bye and also says "bye" if he's in the mood. He says "no" as well which is sad since he probably hears me say it so much. Cade has also started saying "Mama" and "dada" in response to Tom and I which is so fun! He's happy and good natured, but he's a boy who knows what he wants and if he is upset about his situation he'll let you know. Cade LOVES to dance to music. His dancing involves mostly just waving his arms. He isn't picky about his music. He even dances when I start the dryer. Evidently he thinks the dryer has some sort of a beat. I was surprised yesterday when I told the smart speaker, Alexa, to turn on. Right away Cade pointed to it and started dancing before the music turned on. I was shocked that he knew who Alexa is. This little boy doesn't miss a beat.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
This video was a month and a half ago. I know Cade knows where his belly and head are but he refuses to show you. He's a stinker.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
Untitled from Jenny on Vimeo.
This video was a month and a half ago. I know Cade knows where his belly and head are but he refuses to show you. He's a stinker.
Comments