The long and short of it is this: we are surrounded by wonderful Dads. Tom and I tell each other often we had fairy tale childhoods and that's only because we had Dad's who were servants, who invested in us, and who love us unconditionally. It's because of our Dad's that my kids have the very best Dad. He teaches them how to be men, he shows them how to love Jesus, they are parented every day with love and grace. I think to myself everyday I could never attempt to wrangle this circus of boys without Tom. Frequently I'm completely overwhelmed by their energy and their desires but Tom steps in and all is well. We are all so thankful for him and love him so much.
I figured Tom would sleep in this morning but when you wake up with 2 out of 3 kids in your bed it's kind of hard to sleep in. Yesterday the boys wrapped their presents for Tom and Sage slept with his gift to Tom in his pillow case so he wouldn't forget to give it to him this morning. ;) Tom opened his gifts bright and early this morning and we grilled steaks after church. Tom napped on the couch and that sums up our day. Happy Father's Day, Tom! We love you!
I figured Tom would sleep in this morning but when you wake up with 2 out of 3 kids in your bed it's kind of hard to sleep in. Yesterday the boys wrapped their presents for Tom and Sage slept with his gift to Tom in his pillow case so he wouldn't forget to give it to him this morning. ;) Tom opened his gifts bright and early this morning and we grilled steaks after church. Tom napped on the couch and that sums up our day. Happy Father's Day, Tom! We love you!
Comments