It's been so long I almost forgot how to blog. But as with everything else we're trying to get back into the swing of things so I'm here and I'm trying to catch up. In short, we had a wonderful summer. Better than wonderful, actually, if that's even possible. There is no better place for three little boys than running barefoot along the lakefront with all their cousins. Even after spending 18 years at the cabin I still pinch myself. I still can't get over it. It's still just as magical as it ever has been....maybe even more so. It gets better every year. That must be part of the cabin magic promise. The boys fished. And swam. And ran. And caught turtles. And kayaked. And went tubing. And made s'mores. And played board games. And had a boat parade. And did just about everything else imaginable. It's almost painful to write about because I miss it so much. It's pushing 100 degrees here with no end in sight and it's so humid it feels like you have to push away the air just to move. So, we're really missing the dreamy Minnesota weather and all the family that is gathering and carrying on while we're here. God has a plan....and that's a post for later. In the meantime we're here and school started last week and soccer and AWANA are in full swing and I'm still longing for more summer...more peace...more Minnesota and more love and family. Here's a really short recap of our summer days.
![]() |
| The boys weren't big enough to wake surf but they wanted to try. My amazing husband figured out he can surf with them on board as well. :) |
![]() |
| Lollypop tree planting! |
![]() |
| Aiden spent his summer catching turtles. He caught 28 in all. None of them came home with us. ;) |
![]() |
| Could he get any cuter? |










Comments