We're in full swing Christmas mode. I may have decorated really early this year (like 2 or 3 weeks ago) but I don't regret it one bit. We have lots of time to worship during this advent season and since I'm feeling good about my "Christmas to-do list" (which isn't complete but it is mostly just online orders to be finished) that's just what we're going to do. We've already been able to drive through a Christmas light display and go to a live nativity display that featured Christ's birth through the resurrection. Cozy times by the fire have begun and the day after Thanksgiving I got out our collection of Christmas books that I add to each year. We have LOTS of good reading to enjoy all month. In fact, I'm kind of overwhelmed by my readying goals. So many books and so little time! As always, I'm really going to try to be here more often storing away our memories.

Comments