I can't even begin to list the things I'm thankful for. God's provision through Tom's job, my priviledge to stay home, our cozy house, our family and the scripture God so lovingly gave us to show us our need for a Savior and the intricate way he planned for Jesus starting before time. I'm in awe. This list and more truly comes from a humble heart full of thanks. Glory be to God for the good things he's done. Marme and Pappy were able to come for Thanksgiving and for that I'm also thankful. We had a wonderful time giving thanks and celebrating Christmas. The boys were spoiled with lots of love and attention and Tom and I always love having our parents in our house. We counted our blessings, made a gingerbread house, drove through a Christmas light display and celebrated Sage's birthday. We're all trying really hard to hang onto a heart full of thanks but we're all pretty mopey and sad today since Marme and Pappy had to leave. I only have a few pictures because we were too busy spending time together.
Comments