We've entered the time of year where I'm feeling the burn of homeschooling. We're working hard to finish strong and be done by the end of April so I don't completely loose my mind. Yesterday after all our books were finished we got in the car and went to the state park. The blue skies and fresh air were exactly what everyone needed. Nature provides the most perfect classroom. Cade dug in the dirt, the boys found shells, and seeds, interesting rocks and sticks and signs that spring is just around the corner.
 |
| Worm sighting |
 |
| Digging is tiring for boys who are giving up their naps. |
 |
| I'll miss it when the stop making everything into swords. |
 |
| Cade is too big for his trike so he's moving up to a bike and had to get the hang of it. |
Comments