I think I've had a MinneSNOWta post before. We spent the early part of February with Marme and Pappy and at the cabin. We are always thankful when there is a lot of snow to play with and this year the weather was generous in the snow department. The weekend at the lake we played and played outside. The boys played a lot of broom ball. They had a sledding him that extended from our driveway all the way down to the lake. We rode around on the four wheeler and all and all just had a great time. Someone here in West Virginia commented that they had no idea how we spent so long playing outside without freezing. They had never even purchased snow pants for their kids. I kinda understand because if it snows here it's gone in a couple days. You can imagine how shocked she was when I told her my boots are rated to keep my feet warm down to -32 degrees and I only buy Columbia snow gear for my kids because they do, in fact, need good snow gear to stay warm. It's so fun in the snow when you're dressed for it! It was the first time in the snow that Cade remembers and he had some mixed feelings about it. He had a blast sledding once he warmed up to the idea. He played Human Curling with Uncle Jim and Jim would shove him on his belly across the whole ice rink. The uncles were nice enough to plow a path between cabins because Cade and Sage were just about waist deep in some places. We miss the cabin so much. Each season brings delight of it's own.
The best part was seeing Baby Teddy. We love him more than we can say. I just want to gobble him up. He's my 4th little boy and my heart hurts to be away from him. He covered his Auntie Jenny with slobbery baby kisses. Those are my very favorite.
The best part was seeing Baby Teddy. We love him more than we can say. I just want to gobble him up. He's my 4th little boy and my heart hurts to be away from him. He covered his Auntie Jenny with slobbery baby kisses. Those are my very favorite.













Comments