We have become quite obsessed with our kitties. When we got kittens we were so afraid they'd be mean cats since the Kuphal family has a long history of owning crazy, mean cats. But these two are just the loviest little things. They sleep with the boys at night, Clementine is an excellent mouser (which I almost wish wasn't necessary but we're living at the cabin), and Chester is the laid back, cool cat on the block. Clementine is really vocal and you can talk to her and she'll respond. Chester purrs easily and we often find them sleeping in silly places. I was anti-cat when we went to get these kitties. But they've proven to be the perfect addition to our family. Cade fell on Chester over the winter and broke his hip. I was skeptical at the time, but we had surgery done on our cat and went through a 9 week rehab that was a major pain the the butt. However, he's totally healed now and so it was worth it. We all (Clementine included) are so thankful we have him around. Somehow Chester has gotten the nickname "Beans" but it seems to fit him. So, here we are...in a place I never would have predicted. We're cat people.
I guess I can't throw away this box because Clementine claimed it as her bed. And yes, Tom spends his day working in the garage. It's actually the perfect place bc it's quiet and the kids don't bother him (much).
This cat and I made it through 9 weeks of rehab. Tom was away all week for work at the time and I only love animals when they don't need medical help. Somehow we made it through.
Clementine is the most patient cat in the world.






Comments