I think Cade asks Alexa everyday how many more days it is until Christmas. We are all looking forward to Christmas and being well enough to see people. We do all have Covid and thankfully it hasn't been worrisome but the exhaustion has been kind of extreme. I'm so hopeful we are nearing the end. All but one of us are done with our quarantine days but we're still waiting to feel totally better. Tonight we felt well enough to leave the house and go for a drive to look at Christmas lights. We made popcorn and cocoa and even though we drove to St. Cloud to see the lights, the best lights were just around our lake. The boys had their hearts set on bringing our cats with but when they loaded the cats in the car, the cats weren't too happy about their circumstance. Thus, Chester and Clementine were put back in the house. When we feel up to it we have a couple light displays we want to see, but its a longer drive so that's for another day.
The boys woke up to breakfast prepared by Jack Jingle. They thought it was really funny and Cade said, "Mama, I guess reindeer poop tastes really yummy." Tonight Jack has already been up to funny business as I found he had made a snow angel when I came up from tucking the boys into bed. Cade headed to bed with a large stack of Christmas books to read and Aiden has read an entire book on his kindle each night for the last week. His series is finally finished so hopefully now he'll fall asleep at a decent time.



Comments