I'm trying to wrap up all loose ends as quickly as I can so I can go to bed. I LOVE the quiet of the night after the kids go to bed and I can lay in bed and watch TV. It's my unwinding time from all the business of the day. The days have been so BUSY. I'm drowning in bird seed. The boys have 90 bird seed wreaths made. I think we need to do one more batch in the morning and then we'll be finished and Tom and the boys will deliver next week. WHEW!
Yesterday I got home from errands and the boys decided that Jack Jingle didn't want to be a soloist so they made him a band. Jovie also played the guitar and out of Legos they made a trombone, drum set, piano, and harmonica. They also made stadium seating for all the concert goers. They put our Alexa in the middle and cued up Jingle Bells and it was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Tonight Jack Jingle is having a snowball fight with some of the guys in the neighborhood.
Cade is really into making forts with umbrellas. If he's lucky the cats play along. Clementine will sit in any box she can. Clearly she's a little big for this box, but she was determined and gave me the stink eye when I asked her what she was doing. HAH.





Comments